- Support Grand Teton National Park's Preferred Alternative for Moose-Wilson • The Cougar Fund
- Trust faces a new challenge • The Cougar Fund
- Two new mountain lion kittens born in the Santa Monicas • The Cougar Fund
- Sad news from Utah • The Cougar Fund
- Exciting News about cougar dispersal • The Cougar Fund
- New Blood (and Genes?) in the Santa Monica Mountains • The Cougar Fund
Wild Encounter: Pumas of Patagonia
In April of 2014, our co-founder and renowned wildlife photographer Thomas D. Mangelsen traveled to Patagonia to photograph wild pumas. Join him on this "Wild Encounter" with the greatest cat of the Americas!
Footage © Thomas D. Mangelsen
Kittens Gone Wild
During the late winter of 1999, Tom Mangelsen photographed and filmed a mother cougar and her three kittens outside Jackson, WY. This video includes rare footage of wild cougar kittens interacting with each other and their surroundings. (Footage © Thomas D. Mangelsen; video produced by Fusionspark Media, inc.)
Kittens Gone Wildvideo
What does sport hunting really look like?
An excerpt from "Spirit of the Rockies: The Mountain Lions of Jackson Hole" / a film by Cara Blessley Lowe.
Warning: This video contains footage of a real cougar hunt in which a cougar is shot and killed by a sport hunter. Please view before sharing with children.
What does sport hunting really look like?video